[Ohfursuit] RobbyFox Second Annual New Years Fursuit Bowling! 2010

spiritedrob at comcast.net spiritedrob at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 17:57:16 EST 2009

Questions call me! or text - 937-718-5652

Greetings everyone it's time and again to announce yet another fursuit bowling
gathering at my place for a new year's celebration! Come Chomp down on Pizza or a Bale of Popcorn! *^_^* Or just ot slip and slide on the
lanes!

WHEN: Saturday the 16 th!

PARTY TIME: [1PM EST Furtime] [3PM Dinner] [5PM Bowling]

***WHERE: Robbyfoxes Place [RSVP For Location] DAYTON OHIO ****

FOOD:Pizza! Bam Bam.. or ahnom ahnom popcorn =p

BOWLING PLACE: Poelking Woodman Lanes is conveniently located 2 blocks south of
Dorothy Lane on
Woodman Drive in Kettering and 2 miles west of I-675 (Indian Ripple Road). 3200
Woodman Dr. Kettering, Ohio 45420 937.293.3179

Don't know if this is for you ? Have a look at the fun we all had!
If your interested in signing up please Email me back or reply to this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X43OT1qGPaY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzzygfOZj64

Cheers
Robbyfox