[Ohfursuit] OH Fursuit NEWSLETTERS [Autistic Fundraiser & Fursuit Bowling Dates.]

spiritedrob at comcast.net spiritedrob at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 12:06:46 EST 2010

FURSUIT Bowlers 2010 NEWSLETTER & INFORMATIONAL

--------
MEET DATES
--------

- FurSuit Bowling Meet Dates-

March 20TH 3PM-6PM

May 15TH 3PM-6PM

July 10TH 3PM-6PM[Birthday Party+ RobbyFox & Cocoa

_______________________________________
DAYTON AUTISM LINKS & INFORMATION.

WHEN PICNIC APRIL 25th 2010
LINK: http://www.asadayton5kwalk.kintera.org [Walk Information]

This walk is for the fursuiters to take part in a local area "Charity event" I myself am a volunteering for the event along with a few others We have been asked by the [Nancy Bernotaitis] President Autism Society - Dayton Chapter bring the Suiter's to this event. The kids love you guys and love how you act around them
So folks if your out of the area and or want to partake in this event please sign up for the Suiter mailing list

http://www.tigerden.com/ohfursuit

RULES REGULATIONS & Information WILL be sent to the OHFursuit mailing list NEXT week [This is so everyone going is registered and all gaps filled]

WAFFLE HOUSE + AUTISM [Maybe] & Fursuiters Opportunity!

Waffle House has a "Waffles With The Stars" Community program where they offer us a 25% check cut where all sales at the end of that day go to a group that comes in with members of 15+ or more.
We have a chance to do this ourselves or with the Autism society every fursuit bowling meet. So after bowling we would visit the Waffle house. Anything made that day would go to us and we would if the group wanted to invite the autism society 50% to them and 50% to our local group to sponsor more events!

Please give me your intake on this local and non local furs, we already spend the Saturday with them anyway and it's a great way to help ou the locals!

Thanks
RobbyFox Anzac [Robert C Dolby]

RobbyFox Anzac & Cocoa Kitty
Dayton Fursuit Bowling!