[Ohfursuit] THROUGH FOX'S EYES --- Time is running out to contribute!

Eric Risher director at furryfilm.com
Thu Aug 25 19:47:36 EDT 2011

THROUGH FOX'S EYES --- A Documentary by Eric Risher

Greetings! I would like to take a moment of your time to discuss my upcoming
film, "Through Fox's Eyes," a documentary that intends to explore the furry
fandom. The film is currently in the early production stages, but we are
seeking contributions to help bring this project to fruition. We are
narrowing the gap on our goal, but we can't get there without your help!

THE FILM will examine the furry subculture to examine what it means to "be
furry." It will examine the many different facets of furry culture, while
attempting to shed light on areas that are misrepresented and/or ignored by
popular media. The film is largely targeted at non-furry audiences, who may
have limit-to-no knowledge of this community. By incorporating interview
with footage of furry events and conventions, we will shadow various furries
both in and outside of their furry lives, striving to unveil the 'human'
element of being furry.

MANY PERKS will be available for those who donate to the film. All
contributions above $10 will receive a thanks in the credits of the film,
and higher donation levels will earn additional perks such as a DVD copy of
the finished film. See our website for more information.

Feel free to contact us and/or follow our progress through any of the social
networks listed below.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE &
DONATE<http://www.indiegogo.com/furryfilm?a=18525&i=wdgi>

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/furryfilm