[Ohfursuit] [Ohiofur] THROUGH FOX'S EYES --- Time is running out to contribute!

Columbus Jim columbus.jim at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:39:25 EDT 2011

Give a little, give a lot, but do what you can to help  :-)   The budget is
VERY modest, but in need of support.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE & DONATE <http://www.indiegogo.com/furryfilm>

Eric (aka Ash) did a great job on his first film, and he and his crew did a
wonderful job at Morphicon this past year making everyone aware of their
desire to get footage for this one, unobtrusively filming and interviewing
only those who gave permission to be a part of the film, and making everyone
feel at ease and comfortable with opening up about a wide range and depth of
furridom.  Eric was thoughtful and sensitive with how he handled his first
film, and I definitely look forward to seeing this one  :-)
CJ