[Ohfursuit] Fursuit/Furry bowling league!

Bamsen TAW robbyfoxanzac at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:57:17 EST 2014

Reminder that it's one hour until Fursuit / furry bowling league we have
who is currently in league later those who want to join still, can or just
come for bowling fun 3$ for two games and shoes or 5$ for league game and
shoes ! Text for information or details

RobbyFox

--

*** Bamsen - [WW DC] *

*World Of Warcraft* - *Division Commander*
*OS*: *Server Operators, Support and Content Monitoring*