[Ohfursuit] Fursuit/Furry bowling league!

Bamsen TAW robbyfoxanzac at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 07:21:12 EST 2014

Greetings everyone this weeks bowling will be canceled due to our local
Sydney furry party, however we will be starting back up the following week
and should continue for 4/5 more events and then scores will be tallied and
results given for the league members the prizes have been picked out

See you next Thursday 8th! At 8pm

Any other details needed please call or text
937-723-0015

Hugs
RobbyFox
The fox to Zoopy and cocoa

--

*** Bamsen - [WW DC] *

*World Of Warcraft* - *Division Commander*
*OS*: *Server Operators, Support and Content Monitoring*