[Ohfursuit] Piqua,OH Fur Bowl Meet! [May 31'st]

Bamsen TAW robbyfoxanzac at gmail.com
Thu May 15 19:37:19 EDT 2014

Piqua,OH Bowl Meet!
    WHEN | The Piqua Fur Bowl meet is May 31  Starting at 1pm.

    LOCATION | Brel-Aires Lanes in Piqua Ohio. Address is 8433 N. County
Rd. 25-A. Exit 82 off of I-75 then left till you get to Main and turn right
, straight till you see the Alley on your right

APPAREL | fursuits, tails, ears allowed

TBA | Dinner movie after bowling or house party at our place!

PRICING | 4$ games, free shoe rental. I will provide pizza to share, and
pop.

RSVP | please message me if you plan to come so I can tell Zoopy (who runs
the alley) how many lanes we will need and food.

Robbyfox Anzac/ Cocoa Krad / Zoopy Zo