[Ohfursuit] Piqua Bowling Meet [Saturday May 31st]

Bamsen TAW robbyfoxanzac at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:04:17 EDT 2014

*THIS SATURDAY! Reminder! *
*Piqua,OH Bowl Meet!*
*WHEN *|  May 31 Starting at 1pm.
*LOCATION* | Brel-Aires Lanes in Piqua Ohio. Address is 8433 N. County Rd.
25-A. Exit 82 off of I-75 then left till you get to Main and turn right ,
straight till you see the Alley on your right
*APPAREL *| fursuits, tails, ears allowed
*TBA | *Dinner movie after bowling or house party at our place!
*PRICING* | 4$ games, free shoe rental. we will provide pizza to share, and
pop.
*RSVP* | please message me or reply to this email or text, if you plan to
come so we can tell Zoopy (who runs the alley) how many lanes we will need
and food.
*Call for Detaills  *
*Robby* : 937-823-0015
*Cocoa:* 937-397-3283