[Ohfursuit] [Dayton] Zootopia movie & dinner

robbyfoxanzac robbyfoxanzac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:28:38 EST 2016

FROM Kenson

SW Ohio Zootopia Furmeet
Hosted by Kenson Shimobe
04  MAR 2016  Friday at 7:15 PM
The Greene 14 & IMAX
4489 Glengarry Dr, Dayton, Ohio 45440

"Hey Fuzzbutts! :D

The movie all of us have gone nuts about needs to be packed full with Furs to show just how much we've been waiting for this! ~o/

Meetup time will be at the Greene in Beavercreek at the Greene 14 +IMAX movie theater. The movie time is 7:50pm, so please plan to meetup no later than 7:15-7:30 so we can all get seats together."

The address for the Greene is here:

4489 Glengarry Drive
Beavercreek, OH 45440

Dinner: A few of us are thinking dinner 6/6:30pm arlt noodle company as movie wont be out until almost ten so lets put heads together and reply with your choices

Thanks Robbyfox and his fluff matesStormwolf & Cocoa

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.