[Ohfursuit] Updates to mail at Tigerden

Tigerwolf tigerwolf at tigerden.com
Sun Mar 27 16:59:51 EDT 2016

We're updating our mail system and retiring an old server.

All Tigerden user names, and other mail addresses here will remain unchanged,
but how mail is routed internally will be via the new server.

Hopefully, everything should also be transparent to all our mailing lists, so
there's no need for anyone to make any changes to post to or use any Tigerden
mailing lists.

However, computers being what they are, stuff tends to happen.  If you have any
problems with our mailing lists, or other mail addresses at Tigerden, please
let me know at tigerwolf at tigerden.com.  If you can't e-mail mail to me, you can
call me at (937) 401-0050.

If possible, please include any rejection messages or other notifications you
may get when mailing to Tigerden addresses.  Include full headers when you can.

Thanks!

--
=^_^=  Tigerwolf